Hello

Vandalay14

Contributor
Hey guys,

My name is Ken and my PS4 tag is Vandalay14. I've played in sim leagues for years and they are my preferred stress reliever. I was an owner for about 45 sim years in an OOTP league on TSO, which was about 4 years in real time, so I absolutely plan on being around for the long haul. I really loved the old NCAA game and helped run a dynasty for 2-3 cycles. And I've played Madden for years, most recently involved in the 220 and MGA leagues on VSN. I love roster development and doing GM tasks, and very offensive minded in gameplay. I'm here because I need to find a league that hates glitching as much as I do.

As for real life, I'm a firefighter in the Phoenix area. I have a wife, a dog and 5 kids, which means I get to go to a lot of volleyball and soccer games. But have no fear, I still always make time for my league responsibilities.

And before anyone asks, my house is officially an embassy for Wildcat Country. I'm a friend and coworker of HardHittinOzone and his Scum Devil ways are nauseating, but other than that, he's a good dude.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Welcome man! We are very sim minded. Too much for some but we prefer to have a balanced playing field for all. Win by out coaching your opponent not out-maddening him ;) Glad to have you here. Tagged you in the wait list thread. We'll see if we can find a spot for you guys assuming you read and are good to go with the rules.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
welcome man I use to love OOTP not sure why I quit playing I got game a few years back on ipad. Let me know if you wanan play a practice game.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I play OOTP as well. Not as much as I would like but love that game. Somehow I overlooked that in your post. Lol