Hello PX1 Sports Community!

oBUCKNUTo

Contributor
Hello, my name is Brandon Lyons. I'm new but not new to this kind of community. It's definitely a community I miss being a part of. Years ago, I was apart of the a community called Madden Nation. It's since been merged with another community (I believe it was Operation Sports). I played in multiple leagues, all with my beloved Cleveland Browns. Over the years, I did what any other leveled headed, smart guy, would do. I got married...and had 3 kidso_O.

Of course, this took me away from playing video games altogether for a while. I recently purchased a PS4 and was ecstatic when I got my copy of Madden 16. I've played Madden since 03 (the Faulk cover), but missed Madden 14 and Madden 25.

Nonetheless, I'm excited to join a new community and make friends with other great players on Madden. I'll admit, my skills are rusty...or it may be because I have Johnny Football at QB...who knows right? Anyways, this place looks great and I'm excited to join in on some leagues and game time with all of you.

Have a great day, and Go Browns!

-Brandon

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Welcome Brandon! BigTexas18 has the Browns locked down for now, but we can definitely find a spot for you. I've tagged you in some of the threads you need and will follow up with a PM

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Welcome aboard man and I think I also you to be on the madden nation forums but never in a league. Wasn't that the ones that RAC and Fred was the main guys and RAC eventually got a job with ea ?

We also have the same name

oBUCKNUTo

Contributor
Yeah georgiafan, there was a member on there named Farve as well that I was always playing games with. But I remember RAC and Fred.

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
Welcome aboard oBUCKNUTo! I hope I make your Browns proud. A real life Browns fans in here! That's a lot of pressure!o_O

I did have a winning season in Season 1.. so that's a good start right? :D

oBUCKNUTo

Contributor
Welcome aboard oBUCKNUTo! I hope I make your Browns proud. A real life Browns fans in here! That's a lot of pressure!o_O

I did have a winning season in Season 1.. so that's a good start right? :D

You're also 7-6 this season...which I'll take it. Beggars can't be choosers, right? Put Johnny Football to good use, I believe in the kid!

Thanks for the welcome! Can't wait to play some games!