Hello I'm Storm

StormsWarning

Contributor
Whats up fellas, my name is mike, aka Storm, a little about me..

Religion - Baptist Christian
I'm from Cleveland Ohio, United States
I'm 41 Years old. Thank God That I Am Blessed To See It.

My cousin got me into gaming way back in the mid 80's, he introduced me to the Magnavox Odyssey console, from there on I was hooked as a kid, I have been blessed to enjoy playing and seeing games evolve over the years and it still amazes me how far we as a whole community of gamer's have yet to go and how much creativity the human mind can unlock when given the opportunity. Although I enjoy a variety of video games, Sports video gaming is what i enjoy the most.

I Found this website from watching a friend's radio talk show Simfballcritic, The Sim Standard Radio, when i seen the layout of you guys website I had to sign up, I love the creativity that is represented here as well as the oldschool vibe of a community that looks to always be striving for the better of our sports gaming in this always changing gaming industry.

Yall Be Blessed & Take Care.

Storm

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Welcome storm! Glad to have you here. Be sure to submit an app in the madden sign up thread pinned to the top if the forum if you'd like to get in on some quality league play!

StormsWarning

Contributor
Hello georgiafan it's always a pleasure to meet and greet with a fellow Christian, God Bless man and looking forward to hanging out with ya guys more! Awesome Site you guys have here! and by the looks of it a great community! im excited brotha!