Hello from another Madden fan

superman71

Prospect
Hey All- Looking forward to meeting you guys. I play in a couple of CFM's and really enjoy CFM play. I played MUT last year for the first time and got hooked you could say but I'd rather play CFM vs another user vs MUT all day every day.

I'm usually a run first guy but last year really struggled. This year I feel like the run game is back and am pretty excited.

Does anyone have a dynasty CFM league on xbox one? What your all thoughts on this years game play?

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Welcome! We have not started any of our leagues yet bc of the CFM bugs. I don't know if you were asking specifically for leagues or just offline. We also have a Madden impression thread which you might find some answer in too.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I was just curious if you had any leagues that continue year to year. Owners keep their same teams etc.

Our VIP (PS4) league is the only returning league. Most of the owners kept their same teams but some changed as well. We plan to keep the Xbox league running every year from here on out though. Again, many will keep the same teams but some will change as well. We do have a wait list for that league presently, but feel free to sign up in the Official Sign Up thread. Many of these guys are new and we've already had a quite a bit of turnover. We are likely to have a few more spots come open so you would have a shot at joining us. :)