Happy to be here

Justb3r3al

Contributor
What's up guys. My name is Calvin Kelly and I'm a huge Tennessee Titans fan. I have been in a few leagues and I really enjoy the community aspect of madden leagues. I have looked around pretty hard and I have not found a lg that compares to this one in the level of authenticity the league is trying to preserve. I read the rules and there is a lot of realism incorporated into the system here and I like that. It will keep people honest and thinking. That's the way football is suppose to be. It's a chess match. I'm even more excited because madden 17 is on its way out and that game according to the blogs by EA, is gonna be amazing. But that's a whole other blog I could write....lol. I recently upgraded my account and I am a $25 a year VIP member of the PS4 league. If I could choose my team, it would be the Tennessee Titans of course. Other than my titans, I would choose the Bills, Vikings, or Jaguars in that order. But I look forward to seeing you guys in the lg. Thanks for having me.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Welcome man as the Titans owner here I'll try do the team proud for you. Hopefully me or someone can get a practice game in with you soon