Georgiafan

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Been posting for a few days now so thought I would add my 2 cents on here

On Madden/video games
NCAA was always my go to game and the only game I would ever buy new and I'm still heart broken that it went away. I pretty much went in a video game depression without a new one and just recently started playing games again when I got my ps4. But in general I play sports game and AAA blockbusters games that have a good story behind them like uncharted. Like I've said before in a few other threads I don't play online so this will be a new challenge for me. I know I will struggle early on as I adapt to head to head games and a pro game instead of a college one. But as diehard football fan and someone who has been playing football games since the nes (i still play tecmo bow) I am optimtstic I can compete for a playoff spot by year 2. As far as my style of play in a perfect world I wouldn't throw a pass all game and I would just run the ball every play except 3rd and long. I know I will have to adapt to more passes though to keep the user off balance.

Personal
I am 33 and live in a small town in north Georgia I have no wife/girlfriend or kids. Like all good southern people I couldn't live without Jesus, Georgia Bulldogs, sweet tea or Hank Williams Jr. I know more about traditonal country music then anyone you will ever meet. I work and own a carpet manufacturing business where I am 3rd generation of a 39 year old business.

l

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Great intro! Thanks for sharing.

Many of use were heartbroken by the cancellation of NCAA as well. At least one of us, Colefolks319, has been playing i 2-3 leagues since NCAA 14 released though lol. Most of us have moved onto Madden though to keep up with the new technology.

Being your first league experience, it will definitely be a learning experience. pack1797 is a great resource as he was in your situation last year. We will try to post some instructional vids and strategy articles to help the new guys get acclimated. One thing I will tell you and the other new guys, many of these guys come to play. We know X's and O's and many of us will have watched you play before we actually play you. It can be intimidating but once you get acclimated I think you will find its an awful lot of fun and the great group of guys don't held it against you. We're here to help everyone get better!

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Great intro! Thanks for sharing.

Many of use were heartbroken by the cancellation of NCAA as well. At least one of us, Colefolks319, has been playing i 2-3 leagues since NCAA 14 released though lol. Most of us have moved onto Madden though to keep up with the new technology.

Being your first league experience, it will definitely be a learning experience. pack1797 is a great resource as he was in your situation last year. We will try to post some instructional vids and strategy articles to help the new guys get acclimated. One thing I will tell you and the other new guys, many of these guys come to play. We know X's and O's and many of us will have watched you play before we actually play you. It can be intimidating but once you get acclimated I think you will find its an awful lot of fun and the great group of guys don't held it against you. We're here to help everyone get better!
Even though I love ncaa I have never been able to go back and play old sports game once the new ones come out. I know some people on operation sports are close to getting some updated rosters out but it's gonna be hard to back to the PS3 for more then a game every once In a while.

I love sweet tea and Hank II. And I sell flooring! Welcome!
I think me and you are gonna get along just fine and we do sell carpet to lowes but not the ones in Texas

Welcome man. Looking forward to playing in the division with you.
Thanks man I'm looking forward to it also I'm hoping more ratings come out so I can start my team preview write up.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Yea that's my uga mancave/gameroom as you could see red carpet, red and black walls and all thE pictures, decorations and memorabilia etc is all Georgia. I have a pool table, air hockey, vintage video games,karaoke machine etc in it.