Games Games Games

bmorg90

Prospect
Any out there into role playing games or zombie games? I love me some zombies. If you played Dying Light what did you think. What about the Witcher. I know it is new, but is anyone playing it?

woodsmall12

All-Star
Witcher got some solid reviews ... haven't played it and probably won't but the graphics look great ... I plan to play batman in two days! That will peak my interest!

bmorg90

Prospect
The Witcher is pretty fun. Such a long game thought it will take years to finish. I am a HUGE! batman fan not of the games. I just never got in to them.

KalMoh91

Contributor
I think outside of NHL 15 and FIFA 15, the only game really demanding my attention is Arkham Knight. The graphics are so well done, the story is encompassing, I haven't moved in two days.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Two days?!?! :eek: Lol

I watched some of Batman on Twitch. It looks amazing. I just have a hard time getting into anything other than sports and COD.

Can't wait for Battlefront though!

KalMoh91

Contributor
I've only left my apartment twice to workout. Other than that it's been hermit mode.

I was the same way for a long time. Than I played Metal Gear Solid 4 for the PS3 and boom, mind blown.

Same here!

pack1797

Staff member
Loving batman currently. Also enjoy the witcher, but agree that the game is gonna take forever. I liked dying light pretty well, but I got a little fatigued with it halfway through. I'll finish it eventually.