FIFA Ultimate team

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Okay, I'm going to need some help with FUT since we have the FIFA Ultimate Premiere League starting up. I figured some other users might need help as well.

I know there is the futhead.com site which is very similar to the MUT site of almost the same name. That is a great resource to see current card values, collections, and more.

What else do we need to know about FUT? How similar/dissimilar is it to Madden Ultimate Team? Are there chemistries? What goes into building a good squad? Anything that people should stay aware from? Anything that kills a team?

Let's see what you guys know. Fledgling FUT minds want to know :)

danwin start us off

danwin

Starter
Ok, first off, chemistry is used and is very important to your team. You want to get your team to the point where their chemistry is 100%. The best way to do this is by building your team around a certain league, team, or nationality. The big difference with Madden Ultimate team is the vastly more available player pool. In Madden you have 32 teams. In Fifa you have like 32 leagues with over 600 teams. You have a great pool of players to choose from which helps make each players team unique in its own way. Knowing how to use the transfer market is also very important. Its where you will get most of your players to build your squad. You can even use the transfer market online at this link: https://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app Learning what certain players are selling for will help you build a quality squad at the lowest price possible. Also, its a great way to make coins selling the players you don't need. I would also suggest, if your new to Fifa, go to Youtube and watch alot of Fifa tutorials. I suggest looking up PatrickHDgaming. He is very knowledgeable on how to play, set up your team, and skill moves. I know I made it really short with no in depth explanations but if needed I will try to post more precise articles on specific aspects of Fifa 15.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
danwin what is the transfer thing? I was watching Patrick do a pack opening and it looked like he kept putting cards in a transfer tab. Can you explain this to us?

danwin

Starter
danwin what is the transfer thing? I was watching Patrick do a pack opening and it looked like he kept putting cards in a transfer tab. Can you explain this to us?
Yes, you put the players you want to sell in your transfer list and then you list them on the transfer market for a starting price or buy it now. Works alot like ebay. Highest bidder gets card but make sure you post your cards at a higher price than what you could get for just quick sell. Quick sell for 75 rated gold player is 300 coins and goes up with each higher rating number.