Fallout 4

TylerDale90

Starter
I have the digital copy installed and ready to go. I can not wait til Tuesday morning at 12:01 to start playing. Is anyone else this excited about the new fallout?

pack1797

Staff member
Looks like a winner. I couldn't get into the last one, but this one looks promising.

Ron_Codpiece

Starter
I have about 15 hours in, I have some small complaints about the game, mostly how they streamlined stuff and some other things but I'll save discussion on it to avoid spoilers.

The game is so massive. Size wise it's smaller than Skyrim but it's not loaded with giant mountains and hills like Skyrim, so there's probably as much if not more accessible area.

Target is selling Nuka-Cola Thursday, hope I can pick some up.

TylerDale90

Starter
I am glad to hear it is massive. I was on twitch watching people play for a few minutes here and there because I didn't want the story spoiled. I did see where someone said you can run across the map in five minutes with practice so that is uplifting to hear it is huge map.

The only problem I have that I saw so far is with the dialogue. It think it is pretty ridiculous one of the responses you make just says sarcasm. I should be able to know what I am actually going to say but I guess thay is one of the downfalls with a voiced protagonist.

Just 22 more hours. I am freaking excited lol.

mycaddy

Starter
I have never played any of the Fallouts but I have heard nothing but great things the wife and I were talking about trying it out. She saw somewhere wher eyou buy fallout 4 and get digital download for fallout 3 for free. High probability we get that

Molholt

Starter
Yeah that's a really nice deal. Fallout 3 was amazing as well. I started playing last night and ended up staying up way past when I should've - much more tired at work today :p

Just picked up fallout yesterday. Only a few hours in, but already hooked. Like you said caddy, it also came with a digital copy of fallout 3, which is also great so double bonus on getting a chance to return to DC!

Blackhawk375

Starter
I just got this yesterday on PS4... no FO3 for me, but the game seems pretty good so far. I've always liked the FO series since the early PC top down view days.