Expired Contracts

Status
Not open for further replies.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
The users listed below have the following fighters whose contract are up after 3 fights. You can choose to renew the contract for 3 more fights or release the fighter for someone new. If you are releasing a fighter, post your top 3 choices as to who you want in their place (same weight class). We will award them based on a waiver draft system on reverse order of overall record.

Example:

Konvict wants to drop his fighter and choose Fighter A as his replacement. Sifu also had a fighter in that same weight class that he was dropping and also wanted Fighter A. Fighter A would be assigned to Konvict because he has the higher waiver priority.

If there are multiple fighters being released in the same weight class by the same user, then the fighters will be assigned by rounds. For example, konvict claims Fighter A, Fighter B and Fighter C and releases two fighters. Sifu also released two fighters and claims Fighter B, Fighter C and Fighter D. Konvict would get Fighter A because he has the highest waiver priority. However, Sifu would get Fighter B as that is his first selection of what is essentially the first round and Konvict already was awarded a fighter. Since Fighter B was taken by Sifu then Konvict would get Fighter C (2nd round) and Sifu would get Fighter D.

If you have fighters listed below, please reply to this thread and state whether you are going to renew you fighter or post your Top 3 choices to replace them with beside their name as follows:

majesty95

HW Hulk Hogan (2-1) renew
LHW Randy Savage (2-1) renew
WW Ricky Steamboat (1-2) 1. Shawn Michaels 2. Junkyard Dog 3. Jimmy Snuka

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Deadline to post claims is TUE 9 PM CST. I will announce the awarded fighters after that.

Waiver Order

1. Konvict27
2. pack1797
3. Warren7
4. Mrawesomekid
5. majesty95
6. sifukeatis
7. DarkParadox21
8. iTvizzyy

Fighters With Contract Up (2/16)

majesty95

LHW Alexander Gustafsson (1-2)
WW Carlos Condit (2-1)
WW Hector Lombard (0-3)
FW Michael McDonald (2-1)

DarkParadox21

HW Stipe Miocic (1-2)
LHW Francis Carmont (3-0)
FW Dustin Poirier (2-1)

Warren7

HW Junior dos Santos (0-3)
LHW Rampage Jackson (1-2)
WW Rory MacDonald (2-1)
FW Cub Swanson (2-1)

iTvizzyy

LHW Phil Davis (2-1)
WW Benson Henderson (3-0)
WW Johnny Hendricks (1-2)

Last edited:

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
majesty95

LHW Alexander Gustafsson (1-2) 1. Vitor Belfort 2. Michael Bisping 3. Tim Kennedy
WW Carlos Condit (2-1) renew
WW Hector Lombard (0-3) 1. Rafael dos Anjos 2. Myles Jury 3. Tarec Saffeidine
FW Michael McDonald (2-1) renew

iTvizzyy

Starter
I am not sure who I would want to pick up since it seems I can't have Dos Anjos haha. Ill have to look at the list.

DarkParadox21

The peoples champ.
LHW Francis Carmont (3-0) (renew)
FW Dustin Poirier (2-1) (renew)
HW Stipe Miocic (1-2) (EDIT, resign as someone already has Overeem.)

Last edited:

Warren7

Starter
HW Junior dos Santos (0-3) Drop
1. Arlovski
2.Hunt
3.Berry
LHW Rampage Jackson (1-2) Drop
1.Rumble Johnson
2.Rampage Jackson -resign
3. Vitor Belfort
WW Rory MacDonald (2-1) Renew
FW Cub Swanson (2-1) Renew

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Team Majesty adds WW Rafael dos Anjos and LHW Vitor Belfort.

Team Vizzy adds WW Anthony Pettis :confused:

Team Dark adds HW Alistair Overeem (danwin isn't a regular so he's not bound to these guys. He's technically a free agent so you can have him).

Team Darth Maul adds HW Andrei Arlovski and LHW Anthony "Rumble" Johnson

iTvizzyy

Starter
Team Majesty adds WW Rafael dos Anjos and LHW Vitor Belfort.

Team Vizzy adds WW Anthony Pettis :confused:

Team Dark adds HW Alistair Overeem (danwin isn't a regular so he's not bound to these guys. He's technically a free agent so you can have him).

Team Darth Maul adds HW Andrei Arlovski and LHW Anthony "Rumble" Johnson
awesome! but why the face? :p

iTvizzyy

Starter
As if the fighter makes a difference. Lol
skill is the #1 cause of victories I believe, but fighters make it easier. Giving me the fastest fighter in the class is probably gonna make me better than I am. But yea it usually comes down to who is the better player lol.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
skill is the #1 cause of victories I believe, but fighters make it easier. Giving me the fastest fighter in the class is probably gonna make me better than I am. But yea it usually comes down to who is the better player lol.

Not gonna hurt that's for sure. I may regret taking RDA but we shall see.

iTvizzyy

Starter
I dont think he's the best fighter on this game but for certain people he fits the style nicely. He has a good balanced of power. He doesnt have any fancy moves but his over hand right (almost impossible to land) is almost is guaranteed to put someone in flashing red mode lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.