Easter Weekend Advance

Should we extend advance for Easter weekend?

• Yes

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
It's come to my attention that one user games would not be able to play until Monday night due to Easter weekend. I get that Easter is a holiday for some, but also see it as not for others as it is a religious holiday. I hate to hold the league up for one game also. I've decided to take a poll to see if anyone else may need an advance extension due to Easter. We would probably advance Monday night instead of the 48-60 hour advance which would be Sunday 9PM (48) or Monday (9AM) 60 hour.

Let your voice be heard PX1!

Spayer419

Starter
I do not celebrate Easter but think we should still move the advance date. It's important that those with their families this weekend can focus on that

zbenjamin85

Starter
I would be okay with extending the deadline to Monday morning but only if the game is going to be 100% played before the deadline. If we move the deadline and the teams are unable to play the game in the time frame, the advance should be at the original scheduled time.

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
I would be okay with extending the deadline to Monday morning but only if the game is going to be 100% played before the deadline. If we move the deadline and the teams are unable to play the game in the time frame, the advance should be at the original scheduled time.
Deadline would be moved to Monday evening.

zbenjamin85

Starter
Deadline would be moved to Monday evening.

My bad, I read the first post wrong. The only way I am okay with that is if the game is a User vs User game in which both teams are having the same issue on not being able to get the game in before the deadline. If it is just one team, the game should be put to AUTO for the cpu game to played. I understand that real life has to be taken care of first but that is why we have the option for teams that are unable to make a game every once in a while. Also, if it is pushed back to a later advanced I would say we need a hard advance time to keep the league on track.

Glen Cieske

All-Star
We both are busy all weekend, plus I work Sunday as well as right now.

Our work schedules are opposite of each other Jbek is currently trying to do a shift change so we can get it in on Monday. We will let you guys know asap.

dspbuckle

All-Star
Yes due to The holiday but more importantly because of playoff contention. Glad it was brought up.

May there. Be blood!

thumbs-up-maybe-joaquin-phoenix-FX3OLJAUhOZNK

Status
Not open for further replies.