Eagles/Broncos trade proposal APPROVED

pack1797

Staff member
With the distinct possibility that this is a mid to late pick in the fourth, I'm not sure i can approve a 4th for a 90 speed young receiver with 3 years left. It's very close to me, so I'd like to hear from other members before i make a final vote.

wyrmreaver

All-Star
I actually think this is fine.

I approve

90 speed is good not great, 6-4 with 85 jump is good not great, 24 years old is young but he has average dev so he wont develop super fast 81 spec catch and 76 catch in traffic are pedestrian, especially for a big redzone target guy and 69 route running and 65 release are both not very good. Based on the drafts ive seen in madden sims, the Eagles would likely have little trouble finding a similar or better player in the 4th or 5th.

pack1797

Staff member
Keep in mind that this draft will not be like the one we just had. We'll see -70 ovr guys possibly in the second round. There's not going to be the quality we just had, hence my trepidation. Guys will still get late picks that are solid, but it's gonna be way more of a dice roll in most cases.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Hollins was a 4th round pick himself and, while true that subsequent drafts aren't great on talent, based on what I just saw in unsigned free agents, you can get an equal or better WR by just signing one after the draft. So... I can't see where this is off enough to vote no. I vote to approve.

firedup24

All-Star
Sorry.. This has happened to me lately where I'm not getting the notification icons sometimes on my phone.

Anyways, I'll approve