EA Access Things You Want to See/Schedule

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
pack1797 and I are going to be streaming our 10 hours each of Madden 16 early preview via EA Access on the Xbox One. We want to make sure we cover everything that we need to check but also possibly verify some thing that you guys are curious about. We are going to attempt to schedule our 20 combined hours so that you guys know when we will be on and can join in and watch/chat with us. Post anything that you want to see in the comments below. We'll adjust the schedule as we go if needed.

Wednesday 8/19 11 PM-2 AM CST - pack1797 vs majesty95 , CFM - Settings, Depth Charts, etc
Thursday 8/20 1-4 PM CST - majesty95 - Draft Champions
Thursday 8/20 5-8 PM CST - pack1797 - Connected Franchise
Friday 8/21 1-4 PM CST - majesty95 - Open

Last edited:

mycaddy

Starter
I could have done something like this I am just seeing this thread. I would take suggestions on what to do...

I will be creating a 3rd account for EA early access probably on sunday. If anyone has any suggestions I would be happy to do it... I can't say what time right now because I know my wife comes back that day and I have to pick her up from the airport and I forgot what time... But when I get that time I can say what time I will stream and I can say I will finish that last account monday night... so I can say monday from 6 til whenever my time runs out