DRAFT is SUN at 9 PM CST

dspbuckle

All-Star
Usually when I attend a raiders game I'm down for the count when I get home. Especially if they beat the jets, then I'll be out all night. Have fun gentlemen. I assume it will auto draft for me at least

Last edited:

Spayer419

Starter
majesty95 what's the approval process going to be for trades during the draft? I already have conversations going with several deals pending, but i'm not pulling the trigger until i see how the draft starts to fall

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
majesty95 what's the approval process going to be for trades during the draft? I already have conversations going with several deals pending, but i'm not pulling the trigger until i see how the draft starts to fall

Trading of picks for other picks are fine as long as they follow the draft pick value chart. Doesn't have to be exact but close. Trading of future picks generally lose a round (ie a 6th next year is like a 7th this year). Again, that doesn't have to be exact but should be realistic. All trades made during the draft should be posted like any other trade, just don't need approval. Any trades of players for picks still have to be approved by the committee so therefore will not be allowed during the draft or right before since there wouldn't be enough time to thoroughly look at them.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
I think player for draft picks during the draft was something that I know I was wondering about. What if we get it player for draft pick pre approved before the draft starts pending on if someone is on the board?

If we can't that's fine I'm just trying to figure out my options

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I think player for draft picks during the draft was something that I know I was wondering about. What if we get it player for draft pick pre approved before the draft starts pending on if someone is on the board?

If we can't that's fine I'm just trying to figure out my options

Too complex. If you want to trade a guy for picks and get submit it earlier in the day and get a legit approval, fine. But then its binding. Otherwise only picks for picks according to the chart during or right before the draft.

Spayer419

Starter
Too complex. If you want to trade a guy for picks and get submit it earlier in the day and get a legit approval, fine. But then its binding. Otherwise only picks for picks according to the chart during or right before the draft.

So if I understand this correctly ... Georgiafan and I can agree to a player-for-pick trade, get it approved before the draft, but we can wait to pull the trigger until during the draft so we can see how the chips fall? We are actually discussing a player-for-pick trade right now, but i want to wait and see who's there when I'm picking

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Looks we have to do it before the draft starts not during and that makes sense with all the confusing that will be going on in the draft

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
So if I understand this correctly ... Georgiafan and I can agree to a player-for-pick trade, get it approved before the draft, but we can wait to pull the trigger until during the draft so we can see how the chips fall? We are actually discussing a player-for-pick trade right now, but i want to wait and see who's there when I'm picking
Looks we have to do it before the draft starts not during and that makes sense with all the confusing that will be going on in the draft

I get what you guys are looking at and it is realistic per se. But its too complicated. We want to hold guys accountable to sticking with trades they make. Making it contingent on a player being available is a headache. We would have to know the player and you would have to post it publicly which then makes him more valuable to someone else... just an unnecessary evil we would rather delve into. ;)