woodsmall12

All-Star
Dodgers trade:
RHP Rick Aguilera 3 stars
RHP Antonio Osuna 3.5 stars
OF Chris Latham 2 stars

Marlins trade:
CL Rob Nen 5 stars

The Dodgers look to acquire a young, proven closer in Nen who will hit arbitration in 1997 - Has the shutdown pitches that the Dodgers are looking for after losing Todd Worrell to free agency this year - Dodgers have some minor league options but feel they are a year or two away from what they need to win it all this year

Florida in need of relief help gets immediate assistance in Aguilera to fill the Nen void - His contract this year is $4 mil however it drops to $750 / season for the following two seasons which could be a bargain depending on his regression - Rick has stayed consistent in the bullpen since the Dodgers acquired him from the Twins

Osuna looks to need another year in AAA but in Florida I would expect him to be called up very soon, if not immediately - He has a blistering fastball that tops out at 98 to 100 mph while changing speeds with a curveball and change up

Latham could be the sleeper of the trade - Switch hitting OF with blazing speed - Currently in AAA batting .333 with 28 SBs in 36 games

majesty95 RussellMania clutchology101 hunkydory
upload_2019-3-7_10-51-39.png
upload_2019-3-7_10-52-8.png

upload_2019-3-7_10-53-7.png
upload_2019-3-7_10-53-37.png
upload_2019-3-7_10-54-12.png
upload_2019-3-7_10-55-8.png

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
After looking at this more closely I think it’s ok. I’d like to see LA take on some of the salary for Aguilera though and I’d feel good about it.

Last edited:
Nen is one of the top 5 RP in the game, under control for a couple more years on arb. I'm not sure there is enough here. I'll let it go and say yes with 75% hold, but we may be underestimating Nen's value.