Detroit Lions

ChosenOne3188

Contributor
image.gif
Owner: Chosen One: An owner who is well known for his collegiate football career as a Defensive End at Ohio State now begins a new era. After losing his football career to a life threatening neck injury, Chosen One now will use his highly publicized competitive nature to try and build the Detroit Lions into something that they have yet to see, a dynasty.

Offense: Run 'n' Gun: Though the hybrid Run 'n' Gun offense is typically ran through a shotgun formation, Chosen One has decided to use a hybrid of that hybrid, close to what was used at his alma mater.

Defense: Detroit Lions (Base 4-3): Even though the Lions will be using a hybrid offense, on the other side of the ball they will be the complete opposite. Chosen has decided to implement the most popular base defense, the 4-3. With his previous knowledge in the 4-3 defense and his previous success at the 4-3 DE position, Chosen hopes for Ansah and newly acquired Hardy to provide a tremendous rush on the ends as his protégés.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
View attachment 2343
Owner: Chosen One: An owner who is well known for his collegiate football career as a Defensive End at Ohio State now begins a new era. After losing his football career to a life threatening neck injury, Chosen One now will use his highly publicized competitive nature to try and build the Detroit Lions into something that they have yet to see, a dynasty.

Offense: Run 'n' Gun: Though the hybrid Run 'n' Gun offense is typically ran through a shotgun formation, Chosen One has decided to use a hybrid of that hybrid, close to what was used at his alma mater.

Defense: Detroit Lions (Base 4-3): Even though the Lions will be using a hybrid offense, on the other side of the ball they will be the complete opposite. Chosen has decided to implement the most popular base defense, the 4-3. With his previous knowledge in the 4-3 defense and his previous success at the 4-3 DE position, Chosen hopes for Ansah and newly acquired Hardy to provide a tremendous rush on the ends as his protégés.

Need to use a team playbook. Generic playbooks are much too basic and don't allow for the type of diversity we are looking for. Sorry for not clarifying that!

ChosenOne3188

Contributor
majesty95 wyrmreaver I'll be sure to change it, but when I read the rules it said that I could

PLAYBOOKS

Generic “multiple” playbooks are not allowed. Created playbooks are not allowed. Actual team playbooks and generic playbooks like “run-n-shoot”, “west coast”, etc. are allowed. You cna find a spreadsheet of all Madden 17 playbookshere.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
majesty95 wyrmreaver I'll be sure to change it, but when I read the rules it said that I could

PLAYBOOKS

Generic “multiple” playbooks are not allowed. Created playbooks are not allowed. Actual team playbooks and generic playbooks like “run-n-shoot”, “west coast”, etc. are allowed. You cna find a spreadsheet of all Madden 17 playbookshere.

Yeah, we decided on that before I finished the playbooks spreadsheet. We can let you roll with it since its within the rules. Just not sure those generics have enough plays and formations to be as diverse as we would like.

Run-n-gun is one of the better ones if you are going that way though. We'll look at it in the offseason..