Detroit Lions Madden 16 preview

mycaddy

Starter
We have a great rookie named Ameer Abdullah that will develope into a premier back in this league in Madden and in real life. Of course we have the best receiver in the game in Megatron and a preety good number 2 optin in Golden Tate along with Eric Ebron at TE while throwing them the ball will be Matthew Stafford

mycaddy

Starter
levy again.jpg
On the other side of the ball we have the wrecking crew led by the happiest guy on the team right now after recently receiving a nice contract DeAndre Levy next to him we have Stephen Tulloch behind them Glover Quin and Darius Slay while in front of them we lost Fairley and Suh but still have a great front D-Line

Hofinator10

Starter
Cool. I'm born and raised in Dallas and like all local teams but the Cowboys. I made the smart choice when I was 8 to root for a team that's won one playoff game in now 58 years and counting :(

You play with them in madden a lot? I never really use them any year

mycaddy

Starter
I play Madden every year and I see the Lions win the SUper Bowl every year just it is only in Madden now the real team needs to step up

Hofinator10

Starter
What's crazy is Dallas fans (i live in Dallas) STILL are talking about 'Dez caught it'

So obnoxious man. They forgot that the only reason Dez had a chance to catch it because the refs gave them the game the week before.

And no Dez didn't catch it because CJJ two years before didn't either

mycaddy

Starter
What's crazy is Dallas fans (i live in Dallas) STILL are talking about 'Dez caught it'

So obnoxious man. They forgot that the only reason Dez had a chance to catch it because the refs gave them the game the week before.

And no Dez didn't catch it because CJJ two years before didn't either

I agree I think that everytime someone brings it up... But oh well now its a new year