Cowboys Browns Trade

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Tramon Williams is old and slow with a big contract. I think he's worth a 5th round pick at best and would be taking up a large portion of the remaining cap space. I vote no.

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
So 83 speed takes away from the fact that he has 91 MCV 88 ZCV 86 PRC 92 JMP and 90 AWR

Just want to be 100% sure where we rate DB's for future trades

rkjones217

Starter
I personally don't think one slower db won't kill me, I'm suffering in the passing game with speedy dbs right now.. A savy vet is what my team needs

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
So 83 speed takes away from the fact that he has 91 MCV 88 ZCV 86 PRC 92 JMP and 90 AWR

Just want to be 100% sure where we rate DB's for future trades

I think I pointed out his age, contract and relative cap hit as well. But yes, a slow corner is less valuable than a fast corner lol

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I personally don't think one slower db won't kill me, I'm suffering in the passing game with speedy dbs right now.. A savy vet is what my team needs

Nobody said you can't trade for him. He's just not worth a player and a 4th IMO. You can draft a similar CB in the 3rd or 4th who will be a lot younger and cheaper.

rkjones217

Starter
I hear were your coming from maj, I could also move him to safety if it didn't work out but a 5th round might work as well

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Post a link to his daddy leagues page or a screen shot of all of his ratings. That might help the other guys too

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
His MCV is 91 ZCV is 88 in game

That's obviously confidence adjusted.

The safety idea was interesting but his tackling is so bad he would make a terrible safety. No need to keep going back and forth. Everything that can be said has been said. Wait and see what everyone else thinks.

zbenjamin85

Starter
I would say a 4th and a player is to much. I would say a 5th round would be good for the age 33 CB. I would say no atm with a player and 4th round being on the table still.

pack1797

Staff member
Sorry for showing up late. I'm in agreement with the others here. A fifth and I'll approve.