Conference Round (S2)

Advanced to Conference Round
Deadline is ???

Conference Round Games
(11-7) Baltimore Ravens at (15-2) Kansas City Chiefs - Mark
(13-5) Dallas Cowboys - BigTexas18 at (15-2 ) Philadelphia Eagles - Futuriistiics

Divisional Round Results
(9-9) Buffalo Bills 7
(15-2) Kansas City Chiefs 17

(10-6-2) Seattle Seahawks 16
(15-2) Philadelphia Eagles 34

(10-7) Baltimore Ravens 31
(10-7) Pittsburgh Steelers 10

(12-5) Dallas Cowboys 24
(11-6) San Francisco 49ers 21

Better Luck Next Year . . .
(8-8) Jacksonville Jaguars - Glen Cieske
(6-10) New England Patriots - GB3
(11-6) San Francisco 49ers - dukies2011

NFC Champion is set . . .

Eagles edge Cowboys 20-19 in thriller to go to the Super Bowl!

Great game BigTexas18 and thanks for playing this season. If you lose to Ravens Mark I'm gonna be really disappointed :)

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
The final drive looked EXACTLY how a Cowboys final drive normally looks. Terrible clock management and horrible throws lol

Mark

Starter
Are we the only ones still playing in the league?

Maybe we join another league on the madden game? not sure whats going on, with this league but I would like to keep playing with the people we have.

yes, sometime todonight would be good for me, what about you?

I'm ready whenever, just don't want to wait too late. It's already 8pm here

If there's another sim league going, I wouldn't mind joining. Otherwise, I was planning to start looking for people to join a new one

Sorry I have been having connection problems, every time I play someone else it has been kicking me off. it happened 3 times on sunday and monday.

If you get it working and have some free time, let me know or send me a text. Wouldn't mean anything to play the cpu, so no rush to play it if you aren't available

Mark

It's been so long that I probably won't care whatever the outcome, but I'm still open to playing the Super Bowl. For closure, if nothing else. You get a good connection and a spare hour, let me know, ok?