Colts Postion Change Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaCode10

Prospect
Hello I would like to present the following position requests to the committee:

T.J. Green FS -> CB
https://www.daddyleagues.com/px1vip/player/10450497/attributes

Reason for change: The Colts are very weak at the cornerback position and believe Green is being under utilized at the safety his elite speed and coverage skills lend themselves to fit the cornerback position more so. Green went from WR to FS in college so he has experience being moved positions.

Vontae Davis CB -> FS
https://www.daddyleagues.com/px1vip/player/10450528/attributes

Reason for change: Once a top and dominant cornerback, Davis has lost speed and athleticism for the cornerback position. He still possess excellent coverage skills and would be valuable as a safety. At age 30 he can close out his career playing a position that much better suit his current attributes.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Vontae Davis is a no. We specifically do not allow this as we don't want the league turning into a place where nobody drafts free safetys and just moves old CBs there. Its not realistic. If his coverage wasn't as good and he was a little bigger, maybe but have to say no on that one or else we would have to allow it for everyone.

I'm open to Green moving to CB though. I'll vote yes on him but will be up to everyone else posting their votes before it will be allowed in game.

Thank you for taking the time to do this correctly.

DaCode10

Prospect
Ok, so may have jumped the gun a bit on the position request Green went down to a 74 OVR at CB, which I wasn't expecting, also have a player very similar to him at the CB position already. So would like to keep Green at FS if possible.

Note I didn't know you could see what a players overall would be without changing his position, so thats why I didn't know what his new OVR would be.

majesty95 NightHawkTH32 JerseyBorn pack1797 Burns

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.