Coaches Corner Press Conference - lions / mycaddy

mycaddy

Starter
Yes but if georgiafan is doing that in VIP I think someone else should in xb1 league. Only saying that to spread the wealth. I know it takes time and if he watches a game and look at stats and things like that obviously doing that for multiple leagues takes twice as much... So hopefully he just gets the ball rolling abd someone else can pick it up abd run with it.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Its pretty easy to do yall really don't need my help but I'll be glad to if yall need someone that doesn't have a dog in the fight

mycaddy

Starter
I will say I think it is better to have someone not in this league do it but then one of us should take over for you doing that in VIP by that logic

I know next week we have Hof(9-3) vs adouble(10-1) and Spitta(7-4) vs Falcons Roach(9-3) those are divisional match ups with playoff implications.

This wee our most exciting matchup already played. So it's mostly non playoff implication match ups except for maybe some home field advantage chases.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Well i'll be around tomorrow so let me know win a good game is played and I can do a post game press conf because I can have it pulled up on my ipad while i am watching college games on my TV.