coach glass

rkjones217

Starter
Wanting to get even more out of our league I looked into an option called coach glass which is an app you can download to your tablet or smart phone.

What is coach glass??
It is an app that gives you another set of eyes while playing your game. Think of it as a defensive and offensive coordinator telling you tendencies each snap before it happens!!

How to get coach glass
Download the psn app on your device turn on your ps4 go into settings on your ps4 and select connect device you while your app is open you will see a code pop up on the ps4 you enter on your device which syncs the app to your ps4. This app also allows you to turn off and on your ps4 in sleep mode. Once you start madden in your app you open where it says second screen you will then see the picture of Sherman which shows it's loading. Once you start a game you will see the screen on your device change to the tendencies screen.

This bring a different element to the game and our league as we move forward having to think more about play calling will come in handy because you will be more aware of what your opponent and what you are calling more or less of.

If you have any questions feel free to DM me on group or on here. I've used it a few times and I think it will benefit all of us. What's more Sim then having coordinators helping you mix up and out coach you opponents!

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I had a little more trouble but didn't follow this exact process. I had to close it out and re-open it a couple of times. It also takes a bit to load so wait for that too.

rkjones217

Starter
Yes this may be a hit or miss but I'm sure when playing user games and your getting ran or thrown all over it may help to prepare you for what's coming