Cleveland Browns Season 3 Week 1 Recap

5StarTA

Starter
165.jpg

Browns Snap Opening Day Losing Streak

The Cleveland Browns NFL Record 12 Straight Opening day losses has come to an end! The Browns defeated the Colts in an absolute Overtime Thriller. Lead by Tim Tebow and a defense that got to Andrew Luck 6 times. The Browns gave up some big plays early but dug deep and never gave up. "I told my guys, I told my guys if they got us the ball in overtime we were going to march down the field and we were going to win the game." an emotional Tebow told media. When asked why he was so emotional he responded, "I have fallen in love all over with this game today. God has blessed me. Leading me to this organization to this coaching staff. I truly am blessed and so thankful for this win and the opportunity presented to me.." Tebow looked like a completely different quarterback today. Looking relaxed and calm in the pocket setting his feet for every throw. 15-23 223 yards and a pair of passing touchdowns along with a rushing score. Thomas Starr is proving to everyone thus far that maybe his plan isnt as crazy as it looked. It's a long season. We have faith in the plan.

178.png

*Tebow delivering the walk off touchdown in overtime*

181.png

*Gordon getting in the end zone for the first time in 2017*

180.png

*Gio hauled in his first touchdown as a Brown*

179.png

*Starks getting 1 of his team high 3 sacks on the day*

The Browns will have their home opener next week as the Detroit Lions are in town.

Tebow vs Stafford

Haden vs Johnson

Gordon vs Amukamara

Join us next week! The game will be televised on www.twitch.tv/5StarTA...

#GOBrowns #TheLand #BeatDetroit #TebowTime #WeBarkTogether

5StarTA

Starter
Save from my computer and then upload to photo bucket then copy the direct code and paste it to thread under image tab.