Cleveland Browns Media is Back!

5StarTA

Starter
Ladies and Gentlemen we apologize for such a long delay between posts! We have undergone some recent changes here at the office. Staff changes and building changes. We are finally moved into our new home and have established a full time staff.

We are here today to report our first BREAKING NEWS story in MONTHS

After a 9-3 start and jumping out to quite the lead in the Wildcard Standings the Cleveland Browns dropped 3 of 4 and missed the playoffs.

With that being said we are receiving word tonight that The Cleveland Browns owner Thomas Star has decided to part ways with Mike Pettine and his coordinators.

"I have a vision for this team, for this city. Mike Pettine is no longer apart of that vision. No hard feelings are going out to him. He provided us with back to back winning seasons for the first time in franchise history. We will not forget that." Star said.

"I know a lot of people are puzzled, confused and angry with my decision to fire Mr. Pettine. I promise all of you I have a plan. A plan that will not fail! I promise you that. Thanks for all your support this season. We look forward to drafting and signing the best players possible to bring this vision to life." Finished Thomas Star.

The Cleveland Browns are on a coaching search yet again. Can they find a coach that can win more than 10 games? Better yet will there be a coach who can bring them a championship? We can only hope so.

Thanks for another year of Cleveland Football fans. You'll be hearing from us soon!

#THELand #GoBrowns #WeBarkTogether

Last edited: