Griffin def. Machida via unanimous decision

Light Heavyweight

i
i

Phil Davis vs Rampage Jackson
iTvizzyy - Warren7

Davis def. Jackson via TKO (kick and punches) at 2:03 of Rd. 1

PRELIMS

Heavyweight - Alistair Overeem - danwin vs Junior dos Santos - Warren7 - Overeem def. dos Santos via KO (kicks) at 1:39 of Rd. 1
Featherweight - Joseph Benavidez - danwin vs Clay Guida - sifukeatis - Guida def. Benavidez via TKO (punches) at 3:25 of Rd. 1
Light Heavyweight - Royce Gracie - Warren7 vs Rich Franklin - sifukeatis - Gracie def. Franklin via majority decision
Welterweight - Nick Diaz - Warren7 vs Johny Hendricks - iTvizzyy Diaz def. Hendricks via KO (punches) at 1:09 of Rd. 2
Featherweight - Dominic Cruz - majesty95 vs Frankie Edgar - pack1797 - Cruz def. Edgar via KO (knee to body) at 1:31 of Rd. 1 - Knockout of the Night
Light Heavyweight
- Alexander Gustafsson - majesty95 vs Vitor Belfort - danwin - Gustafsson def. Belfort via KO (superman punch) at 4:41 of Rd. 2 - Knockout of the Night

NOTE: The fights will start promptly at 9 PM CST. Please be in my stream by 8:55 and ready to fight. We would prefer you be active and chat during the other fights but please make sure you are ready when it is your turn. The fighter on the left should send the invite and stream. All matches are three (3) rounds except for the main event which will be five (5) rounds. That fight should be submitted through the "rivalries" menu. All others should be quick matches. Good luck and let's have a great card!

Last edited:

danwin

Starter
Haven't done this in awhile so when you say be in my stream do you mean just in the chat watching your stream or does twitch have some new way I put my stream in yours? Also, I need warren7 and sifukeatis's PSN usernames.

danwin

Starter
Also, I'm so sorry but on prelims we start from bottom right? So first fight is Gustafsson vs. Belfort?

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Haven't done this in awhile so when you say be in my stream do you mean just in the chat watching your stream or does twitch have some new way I put my stream in yours? Also, I need warren7 and sifukeatis's PSN usernames.

Be in my stream to chat. All you have to do unless you are scheduled to stream. Then just stream as normal. I will handle the rest. Just wait for me to give you the go ahead to begin so I can set it up on my end. Ul figure it out as we go along

Also, I'm so sorry but on prelims we start from bottom right? So first fight is Gustafsson vs. Belfort?

Yes, bottom to the top

Wait? I thought we were doing this tonight? The 20th is a Friday

It is. I don't know why it said the 20th lol

iTvizzyy

Starter
I know no one stuck around to watch all the fights so no one can really vote.. With that being said I think the KO I had with Phil Davis was the best of my 3 KOs.. I was having difficulties watching the other fights though, there could be a better KO out there that I dont know of.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I know no one stuck around to watch all the fights so no one can really vote.. With that being said I think the KO I had with Phil Davis was the best of my 3 KOs.. I was having difficulties watching the other fights though, there could be a better KO out there that I dont know of.

Maybe there were other issues with Twitch that I dont know of. Could have played a role. Really wish guys would stick around for the full card though :(

danwin

Starter
I thought it was a pretty good card last night. I did have alot of issues with watching the fights though. I think my problems were with my internet connection which seemed to be slow all night. Great KO majesty95 in our fight. Knocked me smooth out!

pack1797

Staff member
danwin I was sure I was going down in that match. Got a lucky shot in to keep it from decision. Really fun fight I was lucky to win.