CFA 18: Weidman vs Jones
Sunday, January 11 - 9 PM CST

Live on Twitch

CFA 18 Poster.png

Main Card

Light Heavyweight
i
i

Chris Weidman (Konvict27) vs Jon Jones (pack1797)
Jones won via unanimous decision
Fight of the Night

Heavyweight
i
i

Cain Velasquez (Konvict27) vs Fabricio Werdum (pack1797)
Werdum won via KO (head kick) ar 1:59 of Rd 2

Welterweight
i
i

Rory MacDonald (Warren7) vs Johnny Hendricks (iTvizzyy)
MacDonald won via KO (punch) at 3:15 of Rd 2

Welterweight
i
i

Nick Diaz (Warren7) vs Benson Henderson (iTvizzyy)
Henderson won via KO (punch) at 1:19 of Rd 3
Knockout of the Night

Featherweight
i
i

Cub Swanson (Warren7) vs Conor McGregor (DarkParadox21)
Swanson won via split decision

Heavyweight
i
i

Brock Lesnar (iTvizzyy) vs Stipe Miocic (DarkParadox21)
Lesnar won via KO (punches) at 2:59 of Rd 1

Prelims

Light Heavyweight - Phil Davis (iTvizzyy) vs Alexander Gustafsson (majesty95) - Davis won via TKO (punches) at 0:43 of Rd 1
Welterweight - Martin Kampmann (Konvict27) vs Carlos Condit (majesty95 - Condit won via KO (punches) at 1:41 of Rd 2 Knockout of the Night
Welterweight
- Tyron Woodley (pack1797) vs Hector Lombard (majesty95) - Woodley won via KO (punch) at 0:50 of Rd 2
Featherweight - BJ Penn (Warren7) vs Demetrious Johnson (pack1797) - Penn won via TKO (strikes) at 0:31 of Rd 2
Light Heavyweight - Daniel Cormier (Konvict27) vs Francis Carmont (DarkParadox21) - Carmont won via KO (punch) at 1:04 of Rd 1
Featherweight - Michael McDonald (majesty95) vs Dustin Poirier (DarkParadox21) - McDonald won via split decision

NOTE: The fights will start promptly at 9 PM CST. Please be in my stream by 8:55 and ready to fight. We would prefer you be active and chat during the other fights but please make sure you are ready when it is your turn. The fighter on the right should send the invite and stream. All matches are three (3) rounds except for the main event which will be five (5) rounds. That fight should be submitted through the "rivalries" menu. All other should be quick matches. Good luck and let's have a great night!

Last edited:

pack1797

Staff member
Everyone be sure you add Konvict27. Guys not in our Madden league might not have him. No reason we shouldn't have this taken care of ahead of time. Good luck tonight.

iTvizzyy

Starter
i cant vote for myself but I liked the Phil Davis KO more... with that being said FOTN Jon Jones v. Weidmen.