i

Gilbert Melendez vs Ross Pearson
DarkParadox21 - iTvizzyy
Result: Pearson won via KO (uppercut) at 3:53 of Round 2
Fight of the Night

Featherweight
i
i

TJ Dillashaw (1-0) vs Joeseph Benavidez (0-0)
DarkParadox21 - pack1797
Result: Dillashaw won via KO (head kick) at 4:52 of Round 1
Knockout of the Night

Light Heavyweight
i
i

Luke Rockhold (1-0) vs Rashad Evans (0-0)
DarkParadox21 - pack1797
Result: Rockhold won via KO (head kick) at 1:11 of Round 1

Featherweight
i
i

Chad Mendes (2-0) vs Mike Easton (1-0)
majesty95 - DarkParadox21
Result: Easton won via KO (punch) at 1:33 of Round 1

Light Heavyweight
i
i

Phil Davis (1-0) vs Gegard Mousasi (1-0)
majesty95 - DarkParadox21
Result: Mousasi won via KO (head kick) at 4:47 of Round 3

PRELIMS

Welterweight
Josh Koscheck (1-1) vs Jim Miller (0-1)
majesty95 - pack1797
Result: Koscheck won via decision

Light Heavyweight
Mark Munoz (1-1) vs Jon Jones (0-1)
Warren7 - pack1797
Result: Munoz won via decision

Welterweight
Donald Cerrone (0-2) vs Pascal Krauss (0-1)
Warren7 - dbzhellokitty
Result: Krauss won via TKO (elbow/punches) at 0:59 of Round 1

Featherweight
Frankie Edgar (0-2) vs Takeya Mizugaki (0-1)
Warren7 - dbzhellokitty
Result: Mizugaki won via KO (head kick) at 1:52 of Round 2
Knockout of the Night

----------------------------------

TV Schedule (All times approximate)

10:20 PM CST - (5 rounds) Gilbert Melendez (1-0) - DarkParadox21 :psbutton:vs Ros Pearson (0-0) - iTvizzyy
10:10 PM CST - TJ Dillashaw (1-0) - DarkParadox21 :psbutton:vs Joeseph Benavidez (0-0) - pack1797
10:00 PM CST - Luke Rockhold (1-0) - DarkParadox21 :psbutton:vs Rashad Evans (0-0) - pack1797
9:50 PM CST - Chad Mendes (2-0) - majesty95 :psbutton:vs Mike Easton (1-0) - DarkParadox21
9:40 PM CST - Phil Davis (1-0) - majesty95 :psbutton:vs Gegard Mousasi (1-0) - DarkParadox21
9:30 PM CST - Josh Koscheck (1-1) - majesty95 :psbutton:vs Jim Miller (0-1) - pack1797
9:20 PM CST - Mark Munoz (1-1) - Warren7 :psbutton:vs Jon Jones (0-1) - pack1797
9:10 PM CST - Donald Cerrone (0-2) - Warren7 :psbutton:vs Pascal Krauss (0-1) - dbzhellokitty
9:00 PM CST - Frankie Edgar (0-2) - Warren7 :psbutton:vs Takeya Mizugaki (0-1) - dbzhellokitty

:psbutton: indicates the user with broadcast and invite responsibilities. If you see the :psbutton: after your name and before "vs" then you have been assigned those responsibilities. Be sure to set your Twitch account to "archive past broadcasts" prior to the show beginning. To prevent possible lag while playing, please do not stream your fights if you are not assigned to do so. Streaming of Netflix or any other music or video service will also cause lag so make sure that is not happening on your connection while you are fighting.

Last edited:

pack1797

Staff member
Taking wagers on how what my record is tonight. I have 4 fights. 0-4 is not an option.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Aldo is ready to step up on 3 minutes notice if there's any no show flyweights !!!

Fights are forfeited if you no show ;)

Also, please make sure your Twitch account is set to "archive past broadcasts." Be sure to show the fight stats after the fights too please

Gilgamesh101

Starter
Damn dude, that main event is mean. I got Darkparadox whooping Pearson into another dimension. Maybe a UD, but probably a KO and Melendez showing dem hands. The co-main event is sick though. I got Joe-B Wan Kenobi showing off his Joe-Jitsu - Oh wait... That's pack. TJ by 2nd round KO. By the way I'm just yankin' yer chain pack, go show us what chu got.

DarkParadox21

The peoples champ.
Lots of pressure with 5 fights but I'm down for the challenge. Good luck to everyone tonight and hopefully tonight's filled with great fights (always is)

Warren7

Starter
Yeah first of all good luck to all. Secondly do I have to to anythin special stream wise ? Or just stream and you guys search for it? New guy needs to know lol

iTvizzyy

Starter
Damn dude, that main event is mean. I got Darkparadox whooping Pearson into another dimension. Maybe a UD, but probably a KO and Melendez showing dem hands. The co-main event is sick though. I got Joe-B Wan Kenobi showing off his Joe-Jitsu - Oh wait... That's pack. TJ by 2nd round KO. By the way I'm just yankin' yer chain pack, go show us what chu got.
you're wrong gil, i am going to put Gilbert to sleep.