CatScratchReader.com/Panthersfootball

kodykhaostx

Prospect
images (1).png

BREAKING NEWS: It seems the panthers owner has decided to leave the team after a few players decided to sit down during the national anthem. ESPN got this quote from him today. "This is America. How dare they sit for the anthem. I am embarrased. I will come back to a different team at another point after I talk to Jerry Jones and figure out how he runs such a highly respectful team. VOTE TRUMP!!"

Kody Sickles is set to take over the team. We asked him how he feels about it all and he said this. " Um... I don't really care I guess... I mean... I just randomly got handed a football team... So I can't complain.. I am more shocked than anything... I was sitting on my chair playing Fallout 4 when someone was like 'Hey you own the Panthers now.'... This is a pretty life changing event." Needles to say he sounds shocked. Right now the Panthers sit at a nice 3-1 as they take on the 1-3 Bucs this week. We will see how they move forward after this front office change.

Attachments

• download (12).jpg
    download (12).jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 18

kodykhaostx

Prospect
images (1).jpg

CAM DROPS THE BALL.

Yesterday we saw a giant upset with the Saints beating Cam Newton and the Panthers. You gotta think there would have been a different outcome in the 20 to 14 loss had Cam not been responsible for 2 INTs and 3 fumbles... Yes... That is right 3 fumbles. one returned for a TD and one set the Saints up 20 yards from the endzone. The Panthers are not panicing, they are still in 1st and just need to turn it around. Cam has to do better though if they want to reach the Super Bowl again.