Buffalo Bills Hire new Head Coach

Knockout511

Starter
The Buffalo Bills today announced the new addition to the organization today with the Hiring of young Heah Coach Kyle Olson. Today we met up with the coach and asked him a few questions about his new team and what he has planned for the season, Here is what he had to say.
News Paper " Coach, congratulations on the new position, we know you must be thrilled to take on the role as the head coach of a team that many feel is on the cusp of play off temperance once again. What do you think the this years divisional picture will look like come the end of the season?"
Coach Olson " Thank you very much, its very thrilling be apart of this great organization, being a Canadian we don't have any NFL teams but many of us always loved the bills since how close it is to the border and we loved seeing our beloved Doug flutie come to buffalo and play! As for the divisional picture its really hard to say, many teams have picked up new coaching staff and every team really has a new identity now."
New Paper " Coach with you know taking the team into your hands what changes will there be, if any?"
Coach Olson " Well this team here has some amazing talent on both sides of the ball, but I really feel our strong point is our defence, we have pass rushers, one of the best DT's in the game and a solid secondary that I feel many people under credit. On the other side of the ball we have 2 top teir wide outs that again I think many people forget about, we have Percy Harvin whose a monster and plays great on the side line and can move to the slot and create head aches for getting him matched up. Sammy Watkins is a player who I see being a top WR in the league if he stays healthy and has consistent QB play to help push him to the top. Oh and don't count out our running back Colt Mccoy, he tells me he is in the best shape of his life and I believe him."
New Paper " So since you touched on it, do you have any plans to move or trade any of the players you have at the QB position? There has been a rumour floating around about a possible trade for a QB? Can you enlighten us?
Coach Olson " Well rumours are true, I am looking for a QB and we have been in talks with the Rams but I wanted to wait till the end of the pre-season before I go threw with any trades. EJ knows what the situation is and so does Tyrod Taylor. They both work their asses off and have a lot of potential but right know they arent in the direction I want to go in.
News Paper "Well coach we want to thank you for your time and we wish you and your team the best of luck this season!"

There you have it folks, new coach with new Ideas for the offence, will it work out? Its to early to tell but we cant wait for the season opener this weekend.