Bucs - Jags Trade

Jukemwr21

All-Star
Bucs - JukemWR21 (17.9M cap space/30k cap penalty)
Send 4th Round Pick (109th pick)

Jags - Blackhawk375 (32.7M Cap Space/5.95M cap penalty)
Send Justin Blackmon

Would've given a 3rd rounder but given Blackmon's contract situation (1yr left) and his slow development we agreed that a 4th round pick was fair enough. Blackmon fits my scheme and system and I will need to replace Vincent Jackson soon.

Thanks for looking it over. Attributes for Blackmon below.

5051.png
JAC.gif

Justin Blackmon #14 WR

JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS

Ovr: 80 Height: 6'1'' Weight: 210

College: Oklahoma St.

Career: 4 Year(s) Drafted : 5th Pick, 1st Round

Contract: $7.50M / 5 Years $11.00M Signing Bonus

Salary: $4.38M Years Left: 1 Cap Penalty: :$2.20M

BASE
Speed88 Strength67
Agility88 Acceleration91
Jumping88 Awareness38
Stamina87 Injury94
Toughness91 Production0

RUSHING
Catch86 Trucking74
Elusiveness70 Stiff Arm85
Spin Move83 Juke Move82
Ball Car. Vision88 Carrying62
RECEIVING
Catching86 Spec. Catch91
Catch In Traffic90 Route Running77
Release91 Kick Return60

majesty95 pack1797 NightHawkTH32 zbenjamin85 BlackPaw

zbenjamin85

Starter
Blackhawk375 is your current cap penalty at 5.95 million? If so that would put your cap penalty at 8.15 million which is over the cap penalty of 6 million first year and/or 8 million as a second year owner. I posted the rule below for more info and can also be found in the league rule section of the website.

Cap Penalties

New owners are allowed a maximum of $6M in cap penalties for their first season. Returning owners (owner who have completed at least one season) are allowed a maximum of $8M in cap penalties per season.

Violating the max cap penalty will carry the following sanctions:

· 1st Offense: 1-game suspension
· 2nd Offense: 2-game suspension
· 3rd Offense: Removal from league

Jukemwr21

All-Star
zbenjamin85 I don't think those are his cap penalties. He just took over a week ago. I don't think he's made any moves to warrant those penalties. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure he's not aware of those.

Blackhawk375

Starter
I've only released one player and his penalty was VERY small. I didn't realize that there was already such a significant penalty attached to the team I just took over recently.
majesty95 - do I just have to live with this or is there something that can be done?

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Just a heads up guys, please don't respond with "approved" as it may mislead them into thinking it's ok to process in game. Just vote ok, or I'm good with it, or I'll vote to approve, something like that. We will come behind and tell them it is "approved" when they have 3 votes for it. It's a subtle thing but I can see someone taking that the wrong way. Thanks!