Buccaneers moving to San Antonio

Will the bucs be allowed to switch states.

• Total voters

DarkParadox21

The peoples champ.
Current Team: -Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Fan Happiness:- OK
Team Success Rank: 30th
Team Popularity: 28TH
Market Size: 3
Available Funds: $409k (Should improve, stadium funding 255m)
Age of current stadium: 16 years old
Rating: 19
Happiness: bad
Relocation market size:- #3
Relocation personality: - Loyal
Relocation fan interest: - +95%

Notes: Barely getting money at current arena, everything pretty much needs to be renovated and the fans here aren't happy at all, moving to San Antonio will help me all the way as it's a demanding city that has loyalty and a big market. Will not change team name as it would be confusing.

woodsmall12

All-Star
San Antonio does have a very big and loyal fan base ... interesting to see how this plays out as I have never tested out this part of the game ... Would you play immediately in the Alamo Dome or build a new stadium before the relo?

DarkParadox21

The peoples champ.
San Antonio does have a very big and loyal fan base ... interesting to see how this plays out as I have never tested out this part of the game ... Would you play immediately in the Alamo Dome or build a new stadium before the relo?
Pretty sure it takes a year to build a new stadium, wouldn't move until next year.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I forgot all about this. Unfortunately, you did not get enough support to build a stadium this year. You may try again next year. Hopefully, we can get more suers to vote and maybe you'll have a better idea of your financial situation. FWIW, I'm the Bucs in another league so I feel your pain ;)