Titans (georgiafan) 23.9 Cap 1.88M Penalty

image_zpsbydm8mnc.jpg

2016 Salary: 3.57M
2017 Salary: 4.09M

majesty95 pack1797 zbenjamin85 NightHawkTH32 BlackPaw

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I'm torn. Douglas is a good receiver and probably better than a 5th based on his ratings. But he's 30 and could be due for a ratings decrease. He's also not being used in TEN...

EDIT

I did not notice the pick was a year into the future. Nothing is guaranteed 2-3 months from now. If its not a pick in this year's draft I would have to vote no.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Titans thoughts on the trade - Harry is currently my 4th WR which means he doesn't see many snaps as i just use 4WR In one set. His rating is just as good as my 2 and 3 but i play them over him bc they are younger. I have another young WR tre mcbride who I want to test out As my #4. I am out of the playoff race so I would rather have a extra draft pick instead of depth at a position. I chose 2018 over 2017 as I will miss the 2017 draft and don't trust the CPU.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I just amended my vote. I did not realize it was not a pick in this year's draft.

With that, I will say that the general rule is, if it's a year in the future it is a round ahead. So I would approve a 5th in this year's draft or a 4th in next year's draft.

pack1797

Staff member
I think that's about right on the value. I'd approve a 5th this year or a 4th next. His age is the determining factor, as he should start regression after this season.