Browns Owner, Chris Bigtex, Guarantees Division Win

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer

SCcom_BreakingNews.jpg

Cleveland Browns Owner Guarantees Division Win
images

Cleveland Browns owner, Chris Bigtex, has come out and guaranteed a division win following the beatdown on the Cincinnati Bengals. As of week 6 the Browns are 4-2, with a 3-1 record on their last 4 game roroad tripThey now return to Cleveland for 4 straight home games. The first game at home is next week against the New York Jets, which are 1-4. This is a good chance to get a jump on the Ravens who are still close behind Cleveland. The Ravens currently sit at 4-3. Beating the Jets would make them 5-2. There's been alot of back and forth this year between the Ravens owner, Konvict27. The Ravens went 14-2 last year and made it to the AFC Divisional round, before losing to the Chargers.

When asked about the Ravens, Owner Bigtex had some very confident things to say:
Ravens don't worry me one bit. We have won the last 2 against the Ravens, and since both of us have come into ownership, the Browns are 2-1, so why would we be worried? We have the upperhand.
If this week's game was any indicator, the Browns look ferocious. Johnny Football finally came out of hiding and had himself a great game going 15/22 152 yards 2 TD and 0 INT. The Browns real game and the crutch of this team is the entire defensive squad. It's pretty much the number one ranked defense from last year, except they signed Stevie Brown to play FS, and that is a definite upgrade. He led the team in defense last week with 5 tackles, 1 TFL. On the year he is third on the team in tackles with 24, 2 coming for a loss, and leading the team in INT with 3. He is showing he can lead this defense full of stars, and is also showing he is worth the 21M dollar contract Cleveland paid him to come here. Joe Haden, Justin Gilbert, and Barkevious Mingo are all tied for 2nd in INT with 2 each.

Current AFC North Standings
Standings_zpsb5432dff.png

With the race still so tight, alot of analysts think this is crazy. The Browns owner must know something about his team that we don't.

There isn't one game on our schedule that worries us. Certainly not the last 3 divisional games. We're already 3-0. The only real tough part is we still have to play The Broncos, Chargers, and Raiders from the AFC West, which the Chiefs from that division already gave us a loss. They are red hot but I'm still 100% confident in my guys. The good thing is the rest of our division has to play those guys too.

Schedule_zps0c198758.png

In week 17 when we play the Ravens again, the stadium is giving out free shirts to everyone in attendance that read "Flacco is Wacko" The entire stadium will be orange, and I promise, not one Raven fan will be able to purchase a ticket for this game. This is going to be an entire Cleveland festival.
With the downfall of a season that the Bengals are having, word is the old owner is being pushed out, and sources say that he may be selling the team to Colefolks319, who has coached Florida State University for some years now. Bigtex, and Cole have history dating back to college days.

Cole is coming into a good situation
definitely. If the Bengals continue to fall, he'll get a good draft status for this year, adding to the explosive offense they already have with rookie QB Chisholm, WR's Green and Bryant, and RB Bernard. But believe me, Cleveland will still and always be the team of Ohio. I'm 0-2 against him lifetime in college, but this is a different level. CLEVELAND ROCKS!

Johnny had one last thing to say before this whole thing wrapped up today.

Flacco, I'm talking to you. You don't stand a chance in Believeland when you come in week 17. Enjoy that wildcard spot this year, if you even make a wildcard in this AFC. You got that big contract a couple years ago, I'm gonna show you what real money is, and how real money plays. My next deal will blow yours out of the water. Money baby. Cleveland baby. BROWNS BABY. BELIEVELAND GET UP! ARE YOU READY?? WE ARE HERE TO STAY. PLAYOFFS HERE WE COME!!

photo_2.0_standard_730.0.jpg