Breaking News!!! (Update On MVP Race)

kyswag23

Starter
upload_2016-9-26_12-30-14.png

I come to you guys today announcing the injury of Denver Broncos QB, Paxton Lynch! Yes, Lynch was hit hard in last nights game, I didn't get to see it although some say it was a late hit others say it was clean! We can sit here and argue or debate like gentlemen on if it was a dirty play or not. Refs didn't call it so for now I'll rule fair play!

Paxton Lynch, will be out for the rest of the season with a broken collarbone! At this point I don't think the Denver Broncos could care less about an MVP trophy, I believe they rather have their starting QB back to help contend for a Superbowl! That's all good for the mindset of the Broncos Organization to stay focus! However, I do care about the MVP race and who will be moving up to take Paxton Lynch's spot!? There have been some big names thrown out already and they could easily take the trophy home with them. It is a long season still ahead anything can happen!

WHO WILL IT BE???

Cameron Jordan

Jamaal Charles

Tune in next time for more updates and fun with your favorite guy KYSWAG23! Until then I'm out!

Last edited: