Brandon Davis Junior Will Return To Auburn For Senior Year

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Today Auburn HB Brandon Davis Junior announced that he would forgo the NFL draft and return for his senior season. The Georgia Express as he is known by his teammates has 148 carries for 756 yards, 6 TD, 5.1 average and caught 34 passes for 218 yards.

When asked why he decided to return to school Brandon said “ They are several reasons the biggest being that I want to help Auburn win a championship. I feel like our offense is just now starting to reach our potential with Moon, Duncan, Smoker and Bullard we should be the best offense in the country next year. I also want announce it early so I can get on the recruiting trail and bring in some more elite recruits.”

Auburn in the first 4 games averaged 16 points per game and in the last 4 games has averaged 43 points per game. Brandon also got off to a slow start, but in the last 5 games has averaged 116 yards per game plus 6 catches per. Despite weighing 233 pounds he became the first player in CFSL history to have over 100 receiving and 100 rushing yards in the same game.

bdavis .jpg

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
That’s awesome! You had one heck of a game against Boise! It was a blast to watch the EXPRESS tote the rock!

Thanks I enjoyed watching it as well, I got lucky and had a good game in the playoffs against a top notch defense. ND's defense scares me as they completely shut me down in the first game. I cant wait for next year with a year of experience for our offense.