gator.png

#14 Arkansas (8-4) - CPU vs Illinois (8-4) - xx vols xx

liberty.png

Kentucky (6-5) - CPU vs #22 Florida International (10-3) - Paytonno1son

bbv-compass.png

Tulane (7-5) - NUCMANDON vs Marshall (7-5) - CPU​

xx vols xx

Starter
Guys I am Sorry but I just can't keep up at all. It has been extraordinarily busy for me. M wife works evenings and I work during the day. I keep the kids while she is working and get them dinner and ready for bed. I don't want to slow the league down any more than I already have. Unfoprtunately I am sumitting my resignation I hope you guys can find a suitable replacement.

Thanks Majesty you run a great league man. If any of you coaches are offered the Illinois job, I have definately increased that roster. They are a solid team right now.

Good Luck to all you guys

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
Guys I am Sorry but I just can't keep up at all. It has been extraordinarily busy for me. M wife works evenings and I work during the day. I keep the kids while she is working and get them dinner and ready for bed. I don't want to slow the league down any more than I already have. Unfoprtunately I am sumitting my resignation I hope you guys can find a suitable replacement.

Thanks Majesty you run a great league man. If any of you coaches are offered the Illinois job, I have definately increased that roster. They are a solid team right now.

Good luck man, wish ya the best. If you happen to come up with more time, we'd love to have you back!

majesty95

Admin
Staff member

Thanks for the kind words. Glad you enjoyed it. Sorry you have to go. Let us know when you get more time.