TO HOUSTON:
P Chris Carpenter
OF Lorenzo De La Cruz
P Juan Guzman
C Craig A. Wilson
P Tim Crabtree
P Marty Janzen
C Jeff Ladd

Win-now Toronto gets another top starter, plus their catcher of the future and some back of the rotation help and prospects. Houston gets two top prospects, plus an MLB-ready outfielder and bullpen arms.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
We’re definitely going to need the pictures. I think there is an issue with the imgur link. You can just upload the pics directly.

I’m also not a big fan of the depth of the trade. The game limits you to 4 per side I believe. I know you can split it into 2 trades, it just makes it complicated. I also don’t think I’ve ever seen a trade this big in real life.

We also need to see the finances for both teams (I.e. money available for free agents).

woodsmall12

All-Star
Houston is shipping 4 pitchers and 2 catchers? I don’t think I’ve ever seen two catchers traded by one team in the same trade lol ... was that something Toronto requested to fill a spot in the minors?

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
So I was looking through these in game and I can't approve this.

Carpenter is the only legitimate prospect Houston is getting back. He is a 5-star potential, but there is some risk on whether he'll reach that. Even if we say Drabek and De La Cruz are for Carpenter (a stretch but I can buy it) there's no value to account for Nevin and Mora who are both 4-star prospects. Will they develop? We dont know but a 29-year old 2-star SP, 3-star RP and a handful of 1.5 stars isn't enough for one much less both IMO. That doesn't even account for Wall or Johnson...