Blewberries New MUT Series "Beastin on a Budget"

blewberries

Prospect
Before we start ill just give you little insight on me I'm 16 and live in Mississippi and have been playing madden since 03' on my gamecube. I have been playing MUT since Madden 12. Welcome all to my brand new series here on PX1 Sports called "Beastin on a Budget" now in this series i will do.

-Player Reviews
-Cheap but good players
-MUT Tips

Now lets get into the first episode :

Player : Team of the Week : Eddie Royal

-Price 6,00 - 12,000
-Availability Small
-Important Stats : 5'10 93 Speed 83 Awareness 88 catching 88 elusiveness 86 Spectacular Catch 71 release 85 route running 85 catch in traffic

Now I have used this guy for about 15-20 games and, all I have to say is that he is a monster when I first started using him for about the first 5 games I was very suspect of him he was not getting open on routes and when he was it was very little separation and, he would not catch the ball. So I decided to move my receivers around ( this was the 11th game i had him ) for a game and, started running him at 2nd wide out because before I ran him at slot. The first game I ran him at 2nd wide out he played amazing because where he is good at is getting open deep and slant routes. All i had to do was send him on a streak he would burn the corner and easy TD every time. I feel like if you run a high powered passing spread offense that this guy would fit your team perfectly and, for the price he is going for its a snag. Now if you run a power run offense this guy would not fit you he is awful at blocking and, does not fit the short pass offense very well.

Review - 8/10

Pick up if you need a WR and you pass a lot