Bills Name Starter at QB

Sanch0526

Contributor
After much debate regarding the future of Tyrod Taylor in Buffalo, Head Coach Sean McDermott has named the veteran Taylor the Starting Quarterback for the 2018 season despite all of the hoopla surrounding Sam Darnold, the #6 overall pick out of USC. "I can't help but be disappointed but it's all about the team and Tyrod gives us the best chance to win, the young rookie said. I'm going to make the most of this time on the sidelines and learn all I can." Entering his 4th season as the Starter for the Bills, Taylor has thrown 54 TD's and 35 Int's during the past 3 seasons. This acquisitions of Christian Kirk and Mark Andrews give Taylor the added weapons he's needed to elevate his game. He enters week 3 of the Preseason completing 11 of 14 passed for 129 yds and 1 TD. This being a contract year for the QB adds to the incentive to go out there and perform well as his future with the Bills is uncertain. "Bringing Christian in certainly replaces what we lost in Watkins when we moved him to the Rams a year ago," GM Mikal Sanchez said when asked how the offense will be different this year. Tonight's game against the Seahawks will be the dress rehearsal for the season. Starters are expected to play the entire first half. Look for Darnold to get work in the second half well into the 4th quarter as well. Check back for more updates as the season progresses and as the Bills Quarterback Saga unfolds going forward - my opinion is that we have not heard the last of this.