ARE YOU IN? SEAHAWKS SEASON PREVIEW 2015-16 (SIG LEAGUE)

Jukemwr21

All-Star
SEATTLE, WA - Just a day after our first preseason game and we have plenty to discuss on the Seahawks. Just over six months removed from that devestating loss in Super Bowl 49, the Hawks are already looking for redeption. No fire burns brighter in the eyes of anyone more than it does for Russel Wilson. He has to shake that defeat off and continue on his path to sucess.

NOTABLE NEW FACES

1. DL Frank Clark: With a game-high nine tackles, including a tackle for loss and forced fumble, Clark was a terror against the Broncos, beating fellow rookies and veterans, alike. After the first week of training camp and following Seattle's mock game, Clark topped my list of the impressive Seahawks rookies and he's done nothing to change that. Versatile and tough enough to play inside and out, I expect Clark to quickly emerge as a formidable part of Seattle's rotation a rookie.

2. WR/RS Tyler Lockett: The decisiveness and speed Lockett showed with two long kick returns - including, of course, the 103-yarder for a second quarter score - is precisely why Seattle drafted him. Quick and a sharp route-runner, Lockett can make an impact as a receiver if given opportunity but Doug Baldwin and Jermaine Kearse have distanced themselves from every other receiver on the roster thus far. Lockett's impact will mostly be felt on special teams but as the preseason opener demonstrated, he could prove quite the force.

We will leave you with a hype video....Let's Go Hawks!!!!

Jukemwr21

All-Star
justoschild Wink you gotta put something like this together for the Bengals. It's the last requirement. Sooo excited to have u here buddy. I do a weekly recap from my games but you don't have to take it that far, but you know me lol

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
justoschild Wink you gotta put something like this together for the Bengals. It's the last requirement. Sooo excited to have u here buddy. I do a weekly recap from my games but you don't have to take it that far, but you know me lol

Don't have to do a "preview" this year since we've already started but some team content would be great!