ARE YOU IN? CAR VS SEA

Jukemwr21

All-Star
130906_sea-car_cp.jpg

SEATTLE, WASHINGTON - Pete Carroll said after the game that due to the rain all he was concerned about was taking care of the ball. His team certainly took care of business in that aspect tonight. The Seahawks run game just overpowered one of the NFC's toughest defenses, racking up over 200 yards on the ground.

A scary moment happened for the Seahawks in the 2nd quarter; Russell Wilson briefly left the game with an ankle injury, but after evaluation the diagnosis was an ankle bruise. You could literally hear the sigh of relief after Wilson took the field after only sitting out for 2 series. During his time on the sidelines, more than capable back up QB Tavaris Jackson came in and threw a strike to Chris Mathews. Two posessions later #3 returned and hit Jimmy Graham on a fade route for another score.
10408925_10153644119428221_7027988266981191188_n.jpg

4 take aways is a gift for any defensive coordinator. That's exactly what the LOB delivered to their DC tonight. Earl Thomas III picked off 2 passes and Richard Sherman came down with another on an errant throw by Panthers QB Cam Newton; But the big play of the night was when Brandon Mebane punched the ball out on a Cam Newton run and Bruce Irvin scooped and scored on a 28 yd fumble return hurdling Newton in the process. Final score SEA 38 - CAR 6.
12036512_10153644117843221_5338660106838924266_n.jpg

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Good stuff man! I wish I had more time to create content. So busy with three leagues. But would love to see some more guys do stuff like this. It certainly adds to the fun level! :)

Jukemwr21

All-Star
Good stuff man! I wish I had more time to create content. So busy with three leagues. But would love to see some more guys do stuff like this. It certainly adds to the fun level! :)
I appreciate it buddy! I love this league and I agree with you 100% I'm interested in the VIP league. I get up early before my wife and baby and write an article, I really enjoy the journalist part of it. I love what y'all are doing here. Looking forward to our match up in a couple weeks :)

Jukemwr21

All-Star
OTE="BigTexas18, post: 18854, member: 35"]Hey. Good article dude. I really enjoyed it.[/QUOTE]
Thanks buddy I'm glad people are reading these.