Adding Depth

Justb3r3al

Contributor
GM Brandon Kelly sure has been busy this off-season. He added alot of speed to the offense. Most notably, he signed 33 year old QB Joe Webb. Knowing most fans would scratched their heads at this move, Kelly offered an explanation.

GM Brandon Kelly - "I've been busy as you can tell. I have been making alot of personnel changes. Here's my logic. I believe in being a balanced team and I enjoy being unpredictable. The signing of Joe Webb gives us versatility at QB. For a 33 year old QB, Joe is still one of the fastest and most versatile QB's left in the NFL right now. He may not be as accurate as he once was, but he can still get the job done...and for what I plan to use his abilities for, he is the best man for the job. I have also signed 30 year old HB Jeff Demps. Demps again is one of the most versatile veteran HB's in the NFL and I can use him in similar gadget type roles on this team. We also needed to add some speed to the position. The final two additions were WR's Tre Corbett and Clifton Atkins. Each offers something unique to the team. Atkins has "Elite" jumping ability and he would be useful in short yard, must convert scenarios. Corbett would be useful in stretching the field in those games where the opposing defense has alot of slow DB's. He could totally keep them honest and open the run game simply by burning them once. Again I just love versatility. Everything will gel in time but I just thought I'd share the method to my maddness with Raider Nation. Thanks and see you on Sunday".

After that ellaborate explanation, he sure cleared up things and answered a lot of question's that we may have had. He sure seems to know what hes doing so kick back, buckle your chin straps and get ya pop corn ready because this season looks to be an epic one.