Absolute Bush League BS

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwood13

Prospect
Hello all. I was the colts owner for the Xbox one league.

A little background, I suffer from chronic migraines and had emergency surgery in the first week of August. I got a message from pack/majesty asking if I still wanted to be in the league. I responded as soon as I could stating I had an unforeseen emergency surgery and that I'm definitely interested in the league. I got no response , not a holy cow how are you doing , feel better , etc.

Week 1 I won a nail bitter and my opponent rated me a 5/5. Week 2 against the cpu. Week 3, I played majesty95 I had no other time than to play my week 3 game but only from sat 12 noon eastern time til 4pm eastern time roughly as I had my best friends engagement party to attend in New Jersey (I live on Long Island). I had an episode on Saturday with my migraine and was debating forfeiting to majesty95 but I Didn't want to "jungle cat out" so I sucked it up and decided to play .

Tight game at half, I was laying down the entire game , in pain. Early in the 3q majesty was up by 3 scores and I knew the game was over and was a lost cause , so I was just running plays aimlessly carelessly until the game was over in which I was dominated.

Today at 4:00pm eastern I get a message saying I've been removed from the league. It's almost comical really. This is the type of Bush league BS antics you guys want from this ?

pack1797

Staff member
First of all, I'm sorry you were sick. Today was the first we heard of that. You didn't respond to any communication the entire weekend. You had just received a low gameplay ranking. We don't read God damn minds. And we don't boot people for no reason. You had opportunity to respond if you had looked at the forum. Either you didn't, or when you did you didn't see the need.

So your answer to being removed for gameplay issues and non response. For failure to report game results, and for receiving a 1 out of 5, a first for our site, is to put up a post trying to stir nonsense and cause trouble? Do you do this in real life when things don't go your way? If you had told majesty95 of your health situation, this wouldn't have went this way. If you had replied and explained, it would have made sense. But not until we finally remove you, do you come back with this. And in public. You said earlier that you didn't want to "wuss" out. After this baby back nonsense, looks like it's two late. I bid you good day, and wish you luck in the future. Just not here.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I posted this in the other thread he created since this one was not sufficient.

@pack and I made the decision unanimously. Any questions, comments or concerns can be directed to me and/or pack via PM. This user was removed for inactivity and receiving the only 1 gameplay rating given out on the forum so far (a game I won 42-7). At no time were we made aware of the health issues until after we removed him from the league. Maybe it just wasn't a good time for him or it wasn't the right league for him. But he did not post a season preview, did not know how to or attempt to submit/confirm game results and played the most unsim game I have witnessed this season. Regardless of the excuse after the fact, that is not what we expect from members nor this type of commentary. Again, you can PM us if you have concerns but this user is now banned from the forum as well.

This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.