7 days to die

blahblahyea7

Starter
I know Burns plays :p wondering if any of you guys have played or heard of it.. Its a console port of a zombie Apocalypse survival game. Its kinda like minecraft except there is a steady sense of danger and more complex crafting.

blahblahyea7

Starter
man! Sorry i know haha i just got excited because I honestly did not think anyone would get the game in its current state.. There is a great and challenging game under its very rough exterior lol.. I've been a fan since the 1.0 version on PC

blahblahyea7

Starter
the Bears scare me more the zombies! Lol one chased me all the way back to my base, I closed the door, went up to the second story and looked out a window and saw him staring from a distance.. Haunting lol

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
I just realized this was made by telltale so I might have to pick it up at some point cheap down the road. Every game of there that I have played I have enjoyed as its different then your normal game. I just bought the back to the future game and playing it now. I'll have to look more into this.

blahblahyea7

Starter
its actually only published by telltale its actually nothing like any of there work. I'd watch a video of someone playing so u could see if its for you. I love telltale though wolf among us is great and so is TWD