3 Way Trade Astros-As-Brewers! - VETOED 10/5

Redria

Starter
After looking into the possibility of 3 way trades being a thing, i found multiple examples and set one in motion as our first in 95 problems! so without further Ado, the trade:

The Oakland Athletics are looking to shed some money while still continuing to be competitive for the coming season so they have decided to ship away starting Shortstop and very Versatile player Tony Batista as well as a number of prospects in order to pick up a nice platoon option at Catcher as well as another Quality Shortstop.

Athletics Receive:

From Houston

Guillien
Gullian.PNG
From Milwaukee

Corky Miller
corky.PNG

The Houston Astros are looking to move out of Cap Hell while still trying to remain competitive, they move an old veteran with a large price tag (Biggio) along with a player that is not in their starting lineup (Gullian) for a cheaper option at 2B in Batista that offers better defense and very similar offensive production, with this move they move an unhappy player that is not playing and a large contract to gain a younger guy with a smaller contract, and similar production offensively while improving Defensively. They also gain a couple Prospects.

Astros Receive:

From Oakland

Batista, Inglin, and Santiago
batista.PNG inglin.PNG Santiago.PNG

From Brewers

Nick Leach
leach.PNG

The Brewers are looking to improve their team while also rebuilding their farm system in the process! They take on the contract of Biggio in order to upgrade their 2B position while also getting some prospects from Oakland in the deal to help out their farm system. The Brewers Send their Backup C to Oakland in this deal.

Brewers Receive:

From Oakland

Doumit, Jacobs, and Martin
Doumit.PNG Jacobs.PNG Martin.PNG

From Houston
Biggio
Biggio.PNG

The Salary Situations for all 3 teams will be in the comments as i have reached the picture limit!

Though 3 Way trades have happened OOTP does not have the ability to recognize it, so this has been made to be broken up into 3 simple trades so it is easy on our wonderful commish, these trades are

As-Brewers:

As give:
Doumit, Jacobs, Martin

As receive:
Corky

Astros-Brewers:

Astros Give:
Biggio

Astros Get:
Leach

Astros-As:

Astros give:
Gullian

Astros get:
Batista, Inglin, Santiago

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
This is complicated. I admire the thought to pull this off. We just dont have a way to do this in game and it would be a lot of moving pieces for me to try and get right to get it through in game. If you can simplify it for me in a way that makes sense with team v team trades as in game I may approve

Kobie

Contributor
I’ll sign off on it, but I won’t be surprised if Biggio kills it by invoking 10/5.