22 White Sox - Phillies Trade | APPROVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a continuing effort to climb back into the playoff race, the Chicago White Sox are looking to acquire Zach Efflin (SP) and Alec Bohm (3B) in exchange for 2 MLB player and 3 Minor league players: Lance Lynn (SP), Yermin Mercedes (C), Jason Bilous (SP Minor League), Luis Amaya (SP Minor League), and Micker Adolfo (LF Minor League).

The White Sox believe that Lynn is still a solid starting pitcher in the MLB but has not been performing well in Chicago and believe that a parting of the ways will be in the best interest of both parties. The White Sox feel confident that Zach Eflin will provide the needed spark in their starting rotation. The Sox also are excited to bring in Bohm at 3B to bring in much need depth at the position, current 3B Yoan Moncada has been in and out of the line up all year with no clear depth behind him.

majesty95 LoganM Roggie DerekMcFadden hunkydory

Attachments

• Eflin.Bohm Trade.png
    Eflin.Bohm Trade.png
    568.2 KB · Views: 16
  • Lance Lynn.png
    Lance Lynn.png
    887.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Yermin Mercedes.png
    Yermin Mercedes.png
    872.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Jason Bilous.png
    Jason Bilous.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
  • Luis Amaya.png
    Luis Amaya.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 14
  • Miker Adolfo.png
    Miker Adolfo.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
  • Zach Eflin.png
    Zach Eflin.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 13
  • Alec Bohm.png
    Alec Bohm.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 11

Roggie

Contributor
Actually, after getting more time to look at this, I gotta turn it down. Completely glossed over Lynn's salary being dumped this year which is a bit too much. If there was, say, 50% or 60% retained, that'd make it better.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Actually, after getting more time to look at this, I gotta turn it down. Completely glossed over Lynn's salary being dumped this year which is a bit too much. If there was, say, 50% or 60% retained, that'd make it better.
We gotta make sure we look it over before voting. We need to ask these questions. But I'm approving it since its an option for next season

Status
Not open for further replies.