• MON Night 9 PM CST

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • TUE Night 9 PM CST

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
The Conference Championship Games should be done tonight and hopefully the Super Bowl FRI night or SAT afternoon. That puts us on pace to draft MON or TUE night. Please vote on which day works best for you. If you absolutely cannot make one day, then post that in the comments. As always, we will try to schedule a time that works for everyone. However, undoubtedly there will be one or two people who can not make the time that works best for everyone else. So, please understand that may happen and make plans to have a non-league member draft for you or accept the CPU doing it.

whoa, Konvict27, Xxclaywilliamxx, sifukeatis, Paytonno1son, BigTexas18, woodsmall12, pack1797, BlackPaw, Mark, beeswarm, rkjones217, Warren7, NightHawkTH32, Titanman931, Trizzle911, cnorys4, SoAndSo

B

BlackPaw

I would prefer mon nt, Im flying home for Christmas tue nt

NightHawkTH32

All-Star
I probably won't be able to make either but it's all good. I'll be on my way to colorado for christmas on monday and won't have my system. I'll see if someone can draft for me again.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I probably won't be able to make either but it's all good. I'll be on my way to colorado for christmas on monday and won't have my system. I'll see if someone can draft for me again.

The CPU doesn't do a horrible job as you saw lol

Draft will be MON night at 9 PM CST!

NightHawkTH32

All-Star
guess I'm not leaving til tuesday. Hopefully I'll be good to go monday. But cpu can have to take this one for me....wish you could pre rank :/