(14-2 ) Philadelphia Eagles - Futuriistiics
(14-2) Kansas City Chiefs - Mark
(11-5) San Francisco 49ers - dukies2011
(10-6) Pittsburgh Steelers

Better Luck Next Year . . .
(8-8) Jacksonville Jaguars - Glen Cieske
(6-10) New England Patriots GB3

Last edited:
I'm promoting the league classifieds too so if you guys are looking for more members post in there. They are getting a lot of views.

Is it alright to make a post to see if there's any interest in a new PS3 madden league? I wouldn't mind playing (or comishing if I have to) another league until the next launch or beyond if there's enough serious interest. Don't know if it'd be the same trying to recruit people to this one as we had so few members to begin with and not many, if any are still around and the teams would be changed too much. Feel it'd be better to start over if it's to happen.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Is it alright to make a post to see if there's any interest in a new PS3 madden league? I wouldn't mind playing (or comishing if I have to) another league until the next launch or beyond if there's enough serious interest. Don't know if it'd be the same trying to recruit people to this one as we had so few members to begin with and not many, if any are still around and the teams would be changed too much. Feel it'd be better to start over if it's to happen.

Yes you can. I'll give you guys new forum space if you need it. Set it up however you want and I'll promote it.

Mark

Starter
I'm free after about 7pm Et tonight, Mark . . . if you win

Haha, if I win, thats funny.

You are going to have to contend with the Super Bowl Champions being back in the big game for the secind straight year.

I can't play tonight because of work and not sure when I will be home. But we can play sometime on Thursday, in the evening would work better for me.

How did you get 2 rookie QB's that are rated 90 ovr? seems a little fishy, lol. what did you do to get them both up to a high level.

Practice and game time for 1 and the other was Super Star development, so despite not doing much, he got 90 OVR too

Haha, if I win, thats funny.

You are going to have to contend with the Super Bowl Champions being back in the big game for the secind straight year.

I can't play tonight because of work and not sure when I will be home. But we can play sometime on Thursday, in the evening would work better for me.

Can't remember who you beat last time, but it wasn't the Philadelphia Eagles, so it didn't really count. Evening tomorrow works for me too