Wild Card Round (S1)

Advanced to Wild Card Round
Deadline is ???

Wild Card Round Games

(9-7) Indianapolis Colts at (10-6) New England Patriots
(10-6) Atlanta Falcons at (12-4) Detroit Lions
(9-7) Buffalo Bills at (9-7) Houston Texans
(10-6) Dallas Cowboys - BigTexas18 at (10-6) Philadelphia Eagles - Futuriistiics

(14-2) San Francisco 49ers - dukies2011 - BYE
(14-2) Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Blakehawk54 - BYE
(12-4) Kansas City Chiefs - Mark - BYE
(10-6) Baltimore Ravens - BYE

Better Luck Next Year . . .
(4-12) Chicago Bears - Paytonno1son
(5-10-1) Jacksonville Jaguars - Glen Cieske
(8-8) Minnesota Vikings - majesty95

Last edited:
Alright, time for the playoffs. We only got 1 user vs user game this week, so whenever you want to play our rematch BigTexas18 , let me know, and we can advance to Divisional Round soon after that.

With the Holidays coming up, we can either speed through playoffs if ya'll want and do off-season and whatnot after Christmas/New years, or we can hold off playoffs until after holidays all together and resume afterwards.

I'm for speeding through and getting the super bowl done asap, then taking a break until after the new years to begin off-season. Let me know what you think

Note: If you're on a bye and there're actions you want to take, get 'em done asap (can do so on your cpu if possible) so we can advance quickly to the next round

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
The only real time I have for today is like right now. Lol. Tomorrow I'm off and have a little more flexibility

Though whenever you're free tonight and if you feel like playing, you can let me know, and if I'm still woke, I might go tonight

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
I think ill still have your number. Ill shoot you a text when I am available. And if ur not we'll just go tomorrow