Why we love whataburger

Walrussmuglr

Starter
whataburger sells God's turd sandwiched between 2 soft golden brown buns, with some delicious salty french fries. mMmm Mmmm good.

mycaddy

Starter
THey sell burger and it depends on where you live... I can say here it is on 22nd and Wilmot & another one on the north side near Oracle and Wetmore but if you dont live here I dont know where it is...

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
THey sell burger and it depends on where you live... I can say here it is on 22nd and Wilmot & another one on the north side near Oracle and Wetmore but if you dont live here I dont know where it is...

Where are yall at? I thought yall were up north somewhere...

moniqx4

Starter
Thats funny, when I go back home (Minneapolis), my first stop on the way from the airport is to a White Castle, a double cheeseburger and some onion chips. Miss those little gut bombs., and the ones in the freezer sections are NOT the same.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Thats funny, when I go back home (Minneapolis), my first stop on the way from the airport is to a White Castle, a double cheeseburger and some onion chips. Miss those little gut bombs., and the ones in the freezer sections are NOT the same.

That is always my first stop after the airport too lol